[asterisk-users] Hey

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Oct 2 09:40:40 CDT 2007

For me this is very common.  As soon as you define a problem in words
(Email or otherwise) instead of concepts in your head, boom, the answer
jumps out.

That's why I really like whiteboards.  I can draw the concept and then
put it into words, side by side.  Almost always figure out my issue this
way.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro