[asterisk-users] Queue members, URI.

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Wed Oct 3 05:44:28 CDT 2007

I believe that using the Local/xxx at ctxt format will give you a bit more
flexibility in the dialplan design, as there is an added degree of
indirection. In the end I think this is only marginally costier than the
"raw" channel format (unless you use the /n option) and should provide for
a better laid-out dialplan.

Just my $0.02,
l.

--