[asterisk-users] Asterisk like big Voicemail system

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 23:55:15 CDT 2007

If you are asking for dial plan help. The easiest way to do this is to
have it come into an extension that just goes to voice mail then use
externotify in voicemail.conf to turn on mwi or stuter dial tone. for
subscriber service just start in a different extension that calls
voicemailmain. you can also create a webpage to do email notification
for the voice mail.