[asterisk-users] Selecting a specific line from Zap/g And secondary dial tone

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 07:48:01 CDT 2007

Dear List;

Thanks alot for the help.

But how can I let the second dial tone (after pressing
the extension to select that FXO port) to be
difference than normal dial tone?

Regards
Bilal Ghayad
--------------------------
Correction, on FXO port not FXS,
second, read his email first:
"Also, how it will be possible to assign an dedicated
line (connected to FXO) to an
button on the Polycom IP Phone or Broadtel IP Phone,
so if user select that button
then he will be sure that his outside call will be via
that specific line."
Just assign a key on your phone to dial that
extension, and you will
 have
dial tone on selected line,
then as a traditional PBX you can send any digits to
your provider.

On 10/1/07, Eric ManxPower Wieling <eric at fnords.org>
wrote:

> ignorepat continues dialtone after a leading digit
has been dialed on

ghayyad wrote:
> [...]
need to
> >> Simply don't use groups. Use channels directly.
To dial via the

jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
iax:guest at local.xorcom.com/tzafrir