[asterisk-users] Asterisk+Sipura 3102+PSTN line

David Gonzalez dgonzalezh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:20:01 CDT 2007

Hello Gurus

I've installed my Asterisk server for testing on the company I work the
setup or the approach let's call it is:

1 Asterisk Server fully configured and with some SIP extensions setup on two
cities A and B.
2. One local PSTN line connected thru a x01p card to call local phone
numbers numbres on city A.
3. A Sipura 3102 Gateway on city B connected to a city's B PSTN line.

I wnat to be able to call from city A to city B PSTN phone numbers from city
A using Internet and vice-versa. What is the proper config on Asterisk and
the SPA-3102 so that I can call SIP extension on that device plus PSTN phone
lines.

Thanks for the tips or the pages/guides I can be referred to.

Thanks! :)

--
DAVID GONZALEZ H.
GNU/Linux Debian+SuSE+RedHat+LFS