[asterisk-users] When is a new release with this DTMF patch going to come out?

Doug Doug at NaTel.net
Mon Oct 1 14:39:26 CDT 2007

At 14:14 10/1/2007, Eric \"ManxPower\" Wieling wrote:
 >Unfortunately 1.2 is no longer getting bug fixes (except for security
 >fixes).  You will have to manually apply the patch for 1.2.
 >
 >Yes the 1.2 maint policy sucks for many people, including me.

Hmmm.  Many people believe that 1.4 is still quite
buggy.  (Yes, some are actually using it on
production servers.)  I suspect that probably over
80% of Asterisk servers are running 1.2.

By not releasing bug fixes in a new 1.2 release it
seems that there is quite a bit of ill will being created.