[asterisk-users] Asterisk Voicemail

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Mon Oct 1 14:27:29 CDT 2007

Do you mean, when people call VoiceMailMain to _check_ their messages
they need to be cut off after five minutes?  For this, I'd put an
absolute timeout before the call to VoiceMailMain.

I'm using asterisk 1.4, and the following syntax works for me:

; Set absolute timeout to five minutes (300 seconds)
exten => 777,1,Set(TIMEOUT(absolute)=300)
exten => 777,2,VoiceMailMain

Moj