[asterisk-users] Cisco 7940G licensing with asterisk

Sasa sasa at shoponweb.it
Mon Oct 1 10:52:20 CDT 2007

Hi, also I have called Cisco suport to ask how to use SIP protocol on Cisco
7941G (and my Astersik), the their answer is the following:

"..SIP Firmware for the 7941G phone only works with Call Manager 5.x. You
must have CCM 5.x to use this firmware....", is needeful to buy a CCM
license for use SIP protocol & Asterisk.

------
   Salvatore.