[asterisk-users] Cisco 7940G licensing with asterisk

Glenn Cobb gec at davisfloyd.com
Mon Oct 1 09:04:55 CDT 2007

 I do not believe that the web page referenced below states that you need a
license to use Cisco phones with any pbx other than Call Manager. It only
states that you are required to have a license regardless of the protocol
used and their documentation is specifically aimed at Call Manager
implementations. Any one else have another view and or supporting document
on this?

Glenn