[asterisk-users] Shared line appearance phones?

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Fri Nov 30 18:10:38 CST 2007

Mark Wiater wrote:
> I fought with this in 1.4.5 with polycom phones. I was hoping to share a DID from a PRI on several
> Polycom IP430's.
>
> Might you be willing to share some specific configurations for such a situation?

There are some basic examples in doc/sla.pdf in the 1.4 tree.  However, I have
on my to-do list to spend a week with an SLA test environment and coming up with
an extensive set of examples of the different ways it can be used.

I will post something to this list when that is available.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer