[asterisk-users] Problems with Asterisk 1.4.14 and Queue app

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Thu Nov 29 12:04:07 CST 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 14:28 -0300, equis software wrote:
> I have problems with 1.4.14, it crash every few minutes.
> The same configuration and machine in Asterisk 1.4.6 it doesn´t
> happend.

Are you able to get a good backtrace from the core file generated by the
crash?  Without more details, it's going to be close to impossible for
the Asterisk developers to guess at why it's crashing for you.

There's some good information at
http://www.asterisk.org/doxygen/1.4/AstDebug.html on how to generate the
backtrace and attach it to a bug in the bug tracker.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager