[asterisk-users] Fw: Remove a TDM Card

Sasa sasa at shoponweb.it
Thu Nov 29 04:14:12 CST 2007

Hi, my problem isn't on new voip box with latest asterisk version...my
problem is on voip with Asterisk 1.2.13 where I must remove TDM Card, this
steps for remove rightly TDM Card:

- remove line configuration about tdm card in zapata.conf and zaptel.conf
- remove in  rc.modules and rc.modules-2.4.33.3 line:
/sbin/modprobe wctdm24xxp && /sbin/ztcfg -vvvvvv
- rmmod wctdm24xxp
- halt
- remove physically card tdm from pc (box voip 1)
- restart box voip 1

..this procedure is ok ?
Thanks !

------