[asterisk-users] Asterisk version survey

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 01:44:11 CST 2007

On Nov 28, 2007 4:48 PM, Anthony Messina <amessina at messinet.com> wrote:

> you're not the only one

I added a few distros and modified the few entries to reflect the true choices.

The only problem now is survey fatigue has set in because I didn't
wait until it was ready. The initial poll got 100 responses in a few
hours. I didn't realize it would then be shut off. Then I used a bogus
free site that shut that one off after 24 hours.

There are about 70 responses on this final version for the end of
2007. The answers show good data, the stuff that Steve T mentioned,
for example so I think it's worth your while to answer the few
questions if you haven't already done so. I think all will be
interested to see these results but I'd like to see a lot more
answers. I'll give until the answers stop coming in, maybe a week or
so?

Thanks for your patience, those of you who have gone this far. I'll
publish the results RSN. If anyone has used LimeSurvey with JPGraphic,
please contact me off list and maybe we can get a better looking
report. Right now all I see is the figures and texts.

1.4 does finally have the majority, though for now!