[asterisk-users] Asterisk version survey

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 07:32:22 CST 2007

This is becoming a full time job!

It occurs to me that someone should have stepped forward immediately
with the obvious: a voice recognition powered survey:

"I'm sorry, did you say Debian? Is that right?"

Doug: so you'll have to wait for Saturday to reply or else say which
version you use now. Sorry I forgot that part, but after redoing this
for the fourth time, I got too wacky.

The typo was supposed to be "these things are so dull". What can I
say? I'm punch drunk.

My final conclusion is that LimeSurvey is awesome, though. Nice job,
open source at its best. I wonder where the results are?

/me ducks