[asterisk-users] Semi-OT Part 2: Videophone

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Nov 27 13:17:21 CST 2007

We've used the Grandstream video phone quite a bit, and I have to say,
I'm considerably impressed with its quality.

YES, it's a Grandstream (and has the usual quirks and annoyances that
one has come to expect now and again), but the quality of the screen and
camera are both excellent, and with the later firmware handling H263 as
well as H264, it meshes quite well with many of the software
video-capable phones out there such as Ekiga and X-Lite v3/eyeBeam.

Sorry... no vmukti.com response from me, I'm afraid.

N.