[asterisk-users] Asterisk version survey

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Tue Nov 27 04:11:05 CST 2007

As I said before.  I would like to see a much more comprehensive survey
complete with names or nicknames if supplied.  Asterisk version,
in-house patches or programming, OS, preferred hardware (server, phones,
cards....)  Then more bio on the respondent.  Years in data and also
telephony field, other phone systems certified or capable of deploying
or servicing.  Number of installs, number of stations/trunks, function
of deployments.  Maybe even an breakdown on age group as well as general
comments.

If $9 can put that survey together in a comprehensible set of questions
and results, I will pay the $9.

Thanks,
Steve
888.777.1888