[asterisk-users] Semi-OT: Best Speakerphone

Michael Graves mgraves at mstvp.com
Mon Nov 26 17:27:03 CST 2007

Sorry to top-post..but I haft agree here. Polycom is the KING of this
sort of thing.

Also, there really is a difference beteen a desk phone and a
conference/borard room phone. Having multiple mics, aimed in different
directions makes the dedicated conference phone a much better device
hen people are all around a table. Some even support remote mics so
that your can mic the ends of the table while the main phone sits in
the center.

Further, I do have Aastra 480i's and various Polycom desksets. They're
great. Good quality speakerphones on both, but the conference phone is
truly orth the price.

Michael