[asterisk-users] g729 codec in Athlon 64 x2 Dual core processor 4000 + CENTOS 5 + Asterisk 1.4

Jaswinder Singh vicky.r at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:18:05 CST 2007

Well one of them should work fine ;) . I was not sure if it required .so
extension ( i guess it doesnt ) anyway hitting tab can autocomplete or
atleast give hints . Looks like he is loading wrong module bcoz asterisk
autoloads this on restart  if placed in proper directory with proper
permissions :) .