[asterisk-users] Semi-OT: Best Speakerphone

Ken Williams ken at intermountainelectronics.com
Mon Nov 26 13:30:26 CST 2007

I'm looking for recommendations on speakerphones for a conference room.

We're using Grandstream GXP-2000 which we've been very happy with on all
accounts, except the speaker phone.  Speaker phones on these units are
extremely bad, picking up any and all background as well as having
full-duplex issues (that is, when the other end is talking you can't
talk over them to interrupt or whatever).

So, before I go buy random phones for testing I thought I'd get some
recommendations.

Thanks,
Ken