[asterisk-users] Agi manager session.

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 09:06:07 CST 2007

What does this has to do with AGI? I asked because your subject does
not match your question.

All you need is a while()

$manager->Connect();
while ( true )
{
    $manager->CheckAgentsStatus();
    sleep(1);
}
$manager->Disconnect();

And leave the script running in the background.

- Moy

On Nov 26, 2007 12:50 AM, Voip Dev <voipastrdev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am having requirment to display the status of the users continuously
> updated, for that I am having a php script which checks the status
> channels every seconds using the AMI .Now for this task the manager
> logs on and off every second. So, can any one help me to make manger
> just log in once and remain logged in
> Thanks in advance.

"Within C++, there is a much smaller and cleaner language struggling
to get out."