[asterisk-users] e911

Dave Miller justdave at mozilla.com
Sat Nov 24 14:25:54 CST 2007

Mike Hammett wrote on 11/20/07 1:27 PM:
> One of my providers has a different SIP account for each number.
>
> I have all of my users in one outbound context (caller ID passes fine).
>
> How do I ensure that the callers get routed down their correct SIP
> account with my provider for e911 purposes without each having their own
> context?

I think the easiest answer is going to be to go ahead and put each in
their own context.

Note that you can include contexts from each other...  so say they're
all in [downstream-phones] right now (for example)...  you can do
something like this:

[phones-in-account1]
include => downstream-phones
exten => 911,s,Goto(DialViaAccount1)