[asterisk-users] TDM808B 8 port FXO setting problem

F6HQZ f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Sat Nov 24 10:18:47 CST 2007

Hi all,

I have seen, in the past, some engineers using a common wire for two pairs
(2 subscribers = 3 wires only, not 4 !) to win some subscribers more than
the reality can.
And like this, you obtain crosstalk, of course.
Are you using any kind of echocanceller in front of your TDM808B ?

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET
F6HQZ
France