[asterisk-users] OT Asterisk+HylaFAX+SpanDSP+IAXmodem tutorial.

Steve Totaro stotaro at mail.schoffstall.com
Sat Nov 24 00:36:00 CST 2007

FYI, World Community Grid is great for burn in testing on boxen.  Just
run it for a couple days and see if you can fry the CPU(s) or cores (not
to mention that it is a good cause)

Anyone wishing to join the Asterisk team can do so here  http://
www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=GCHH2PTJQ1

So far there is only three of us but we are ranked very well
considering.  Ranked 737 out of 17,715 teams.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
888.777.1888