[asterisk-users] Annoying PRI Channels Restarting Message

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Fri Nov 23 20:26:42 CST 2007

Wrong.  Set resetinteral if it is too annoying but it is normal behavior
although I remember it causing issues with some people in Italy if
memory serves me correctly.

 From the wiki
*resetinterval*: sets the time in seconds between restart of unused
channels, defaults to
3600 minimum 60 seconds. Some PBXs don't like channel restarts. so set
the interval to a
very long interval e.g. 100000000 or 'never' to disable *entirely*.

*If you are in Israel, the following is important:*

As Bezeq in Israel doesn't like the B-Channel resets happening on the
lines, it is best to set
the resetinterval to 'never' when installing a box in Israel. Our past
experience also shows
that this parameter may also cause issues on local switches in the UK
and China.

*For more information:* tech at asterisk.org.il

Thanks,
Steve