[asterisk-users] Digium and Asterisk

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 11:10:20 CST 2007

Digium Cards have been just great on my experience and their support has
been simply the best one, via IAX (free Call) Remote Acess and hardware
config review and troubleshooting.

Many Thanks to Digium and their official reseller for Portugal and Spain
Avanzada7 great work!

Best regards,
Marco Mouta

ps. Do not forget that when you buy digium cards  you are supporting the
asterisk development.

On Nov 22, 2007 1:03 PM, bilal ghayyad <bilmar_gh at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi List;
>
> Is Digium the best telephony cards to be used with
> Asterisk? The prices are some how high, any
> suggestion?
>
> Regards
> Bilal

Esta mensagem (incluindo quaisquer anexos) pode conter informação
confidencial para uso exclusivo do destinatário. Se não for o destinatário
pretendido, não deverá usar, distribuir ou copiar este e-mail. Se recebeu
esta mensagem por engano, por favor informe o emissor e elimine-a
imediatamente. Obrigado.

This e-mail message is intended only for individual(s) to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
proprietary, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
you believe you have received this message in error, please advise the
sender by return e-mail and delete it from your mailbox. Thank you.