[asterisk-users] How to bridge two connected calls

Alberto Pastore alberto at msoft-italia.com
Fri Nov 23 01:38:20 CST 2007

Hi everybody.

I am in the following scenario:

1 Customer "A" calls an asterisk box over a Zap channel on
   a toll free number during night time

2 The incoming call enters an AGI script on the dialplan

3 The AGI script plays back a welcome message, then
   starts the music-on-hold stream

4 The AGI script originates a calls to a
   stand-by operator's cell phone (operator "B")

5 When the operator "B" answers the call, he is prompted
   (via another AGI script in the dialplan)
   to dial "1" to be recognized as "human" (the AMD()
   function is too random to be useful)

6 After being recognized as human, Customer "A" must
   be bridged to Operator "B"

Everything is ok from 1 to 5, but I cannot really figure out
how to accomplish task #6....
I've tried with MeetMe or call parking but with no success.

Thanks

--
Alberto Pastore
B-Press Srl - Gruppo MSoft