[asterisk-users] [asterisk-dev] trunk working under windows!

Max McGraw max.mcgraw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 07:37:31 CST 2007

 Drew Gibson wrote:

> but ....... why?????

 so  windows  lawyers can sneak a few patents thru the patent office
 and sue Digium for patent infringement.

 I am not criticizing Zoa or Luigi here, just reflecting on what ends up
 happening eventually.

 Think  BSD code into windows, think file & receive a few patents for
 stolen ideas, think sue linux & open source for patent infringement.

 In my humble opinion.

 I applaud the technical merit of the effort to port things to windows,
 but please remember that you are aiding and abetting the enemy.

 Obviously, it it your time and your dime to do with as you please...
 but you may end up biting the hand that feeds you.