[asterisk-users] Phones Not Registering

Edwin Kariuki eddiekariuki at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 02:57:35 CST 2007

Hi,

I have a voip platform that has a SIP server where about 450 sipura phones & adaptors register. On two occassions some phones (which were previously working) have refused to register with certain IPs but when I change the IP the phones register. The failing IP can the work after two days.

A trace from the server shows that the phone is sending a registration signal to the server & that the server is also sending back the same but its not getting to the phone.

What could be the cause of this?

Thanks,

Edwin