[asterisk-users] Softphone to be installed on the Mobile

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Nov 21 10:35:42 CST 2007

There's an application server that sits between asterisk and the gprs network that can switch calls real time between wifi, your office pabx extensions and the gsm network.

I've forgotten the name of it but I remember it costs $US6,000 for 10 licenses.

If you want me to find out more I can spend the time to look into it but only after you've said yes to the budget.

Regards,
Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net