[asterisk-users] Bugtracker to use with Asterisk?

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Wed Nov 21 08:36:48 CST 2007

I have never tried doing this myself, but we use Bugzilla as a
well-working bug tracking tool, and it has an import script called
importxml.pl that can be used to import bugs using its own XML format. So
you would likely need some kind of AGI to create the XML and then run
importxml.pl for the bug to be automatically imported, and it sounds
pretty simple to do....
Just my euro 0.02,
l.

--