[asterisk-users] Route an incoming call by ANI*DNIS

Dan Casey dcasey at debtresolve.com
Tue Nov 20 12:54:22 CST 2007

Thank you all,

    It just so turns out that it was a bad zaptel module.  We saw
another post on digiums site where someone was having the exact same
problem with several versions of zaptel.  We changed to the one that he
said worked (1.2.21), and all is well now. (And asterisk is now parsing
the ani and dnis properly).