[asterisk-users] Reporting bugs

Robert Dyck rob.dyck at telus.net
Tue Nov 20 11:33:59 CST 2007

I recently subscribed to the bugs mailing list and submitted a suspected bug.
The report seems to be ignored. I am guessing that it is being ignored
because I am not actually an asterisk user and I am unable to supply the
version or configuration of the suspect site.

So then I thought I should get an account for one of the forums. I tried
repeatedly to create an account but it always told me the "image
verification" was incorrect. I think it was referring to the little picture
with the letters displayed in it. I have created other accounts by this
method and never encountered this difficulty.

Two questions.
How to get a report of a suspected bug to be taken seriously?
How to get an account for one of the forums?

I believe in open source software. I am trying to make a difference.
Thanks, Rob