[asterisk-users] Realtime extensions configuration - calling user filtering

Ricardo Carvalho rjcarvalho.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 11:18:45 CST 2007

If you really want to use some DB to read/write your dialplan, the
best thing for you would be to write some scripts to generate text
files from the contents of the tables of your DB. Those files can then
be loaded in the extensions.conf file with the sentence: #include
"generated_file.txt".
In the same script you can even do some "asterisk -r -x "extensions
reload"" command, and then you'll have your own realtime extensions
working with the "ex-girlfriend logic" you wanted!
I implemented this way because I had the same problem as you... :)

Regards,
Ricardo Carvalho.