[asterisk-users] blind transfer dumping calls

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Mon Nov 19 17:26:08 CST 2007

On 11/19/07, Brian J. Murrell <brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-11-19 at 16:26 +0200, Atis Lezdins wrote:
> > On 11/19/07, Brian J. Murrell <brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:
> > > I am using asterisk 1.4.10 and seem to be having a problem with blind
> > > transfer.  This could very well be a pebkac problem but I'm not sure.
> >
> > This is probably issue with 1.4.10. I have reported it, and it has
> > been fixed in 1.4.10.1.
>
> Cool.
>
> I don't see anything about this one in the changelog
> (http://downloads.digium.com/pub/asterisk/releases/ChangeLog-1.4.10.1)
> though, and I can't seem to figure out how to map the bug to the code
> that was committed so I can verify in the source for myself that it was
> fixed.

Huh, sorry, it was 1.4.11.

	* res/res_features.c: (closes issue #10415) Reported by: atis
	  Revert fix for #10327 as it causes more issues then it solves

If you intend to stay with 1.4.10, you can take res_features.c from
1.4.9, owerwrite and recompile - there are no other changes done.

As for mapping - commit in bugnote includes revision. So you can see
that revision in changelog. Also you can check commited code in
http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/branches/1.4/?view=log

Regards,
Atis

--