[asterisk-users] Problem with AGI Script

Chris Blunt chris.blunt at entropy-it.com
Mon Nov 19 05:00:36 CST 2007

Hello,

I had a similar problem with a PHP AGI script.  I'm not sure if it's a bug
or what, but it seems the new way of setting variables is an application, no
way could I get it to work.

In the end I set a user defined variable in the AGI like this: write("SET
VARIABLE myvariable");

Then in the dial play did something like Set(CALLERID(number)=${myvariable})

It may not be the most elegant solution but it works fine for me.

Chris