[asterisk-users] Trouble with asterisk-users mailman

Jesse Molina jesse at opendreams.net
Sun Nov 18 19:23:40 CST 2007

I tried re-sending my previous messages, but they are not coming
through.  There is definitely some kind of filtering going on with this
list.

I like the "Report website-related issues to the webmaster." link here,
which goes nowhere;
http://www.asterisk.org/support/contact

This is also awesome;
http://www.asterisk.org/support/listrules

Come on Digium -- you need to get your act together.

--
# Jesse Molina
# Mail = jesse at opendreams.net
# Page = page-jesse at opendreams.net