[asterisk-users] p2p t1 with sangoma hw

Michael J. Liberatore mike240se at straightandnarrowinc.org
Sat Nov 17 23:49:33 CST 2007

Ok I am trying to setup this p2p t1 with the sangoma t1 cards,
everything seemed ok till it asked me if I wanted fxs, fxo, or pri cpe
or pri net.

I figured that one side would be pri net and the other would be pri cpe,
well I chose pri cpe and the next question was asking for a switch type,
national isdn 2, at&t, nortel, etc  - that sounds really wrong.

So basically I am at a stand still, any help would be great, would it be
pri net on both sides?  If its suppsoed to be pri cpe on one side and
pri net on the otherside then what would the switch type be?  All
verizon told me is that its b8zs/esf, that's it.

Thanks, I am really frustrated cause the sagoma wiki says NOTHING about
t1 connections.

Mike