[asterisk-users] Trouble with asterisk-users mailman

Jesse Molina jesse at opendreams.net
Sat Nov 17 22:30:54 CST 2007

This message appears to have successfully gone through, but multiple
others didn't.

My messages that didn't get to the list were all sent within the first
48 hours of joining the list, but were after the first 30 minutes.  I
think there is something wrong.

I joined the list both from my personal mail account and from my work
mail account.  Different ISPs.  Same problem with both.

--
# Jesse Molina
# Mail = jesse at opendreams.net
# Page = page-jesse at opendreams.net