[asterisk-users] Friday Conference reminder: AGI example Nov 16th at 12:30 PM EST

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 05:03:56 CST 2007

Hi,

Tomorrow, Friday Nov 16th, 2007 at 12:30 PM, we'll be exploring a
simple, well-commented example of an AGI script for asterisk. I have
absolutely nothing against GUI, but if you want to unleash the real
power of asterisk, you'll need to get into AGI (or pay someone else to
do it). Because asterisk solutions are mostly limited to your
imagination (and a hired hand may or may not have as much imagination
as you do) you owe it to yourself to check our AGI and what it can do.

Conference info: http://voipUsersConference.org

Conference Network: http://voipUsersConference.com/ning

The conference Google Group, conference topics, and info about how to
connect live or listen to the archive recordings are found at the
first link. The second link allows anyone from the asterisk community
to join us and share your wisdom by posting topics, photos, videos and
files.

Hope to hear you there!