[asterisk-users] pip tones in Monitor or MixMonitor

Mindaugas Kezys mkezys at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 00:50:23 CST 2007

If you want peep every 15s, you should do:

[some_context]

exten => _X.,1,Set(LIMIT_WARNING_FILE=beep)
exten =>
_X.,2,Dial(Local/mixmoncontext/#{EXTEN}||L(36000000:36000000:15000)\n)

[mixmoncontext]

exten => _X.,1,MixMonitor.......

In [some_context] use L option variables:

    * LIMIT_PLAYAUDIO_CALLER - yes|no (default yes) - Play sounds to the
caller.
    * LIMIT_PLAYAUDIO_CALLEE - yes|no - Play sounds to the callee.
    * LIMIT_TIMEOUT_FILE - File to play when time is up.
    * LIMIT_CONNECT_FILE - File to play when call begins.
    * LIMIT_WARNING_FILE - File to play as warning if 'y' is defined. If
LIMIT_WARNING_FILE is not defined, then the default behaviour is to announce
("You have [XX minutes] YY seconds").

More details about L option for Dial cmd:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+Dial

Mindaugas Kezys
http://www.kolmisoft.com
MOR - Advanced Billing for Asterisk PBX