[asterisk-users] Integration of Asterisk with MS Dynamics CRM

Robert Roach robert.roach at maxcole.com
Wed Nov 14 21:23:00 CST 2007

Have a request from a customer to integrate Asterisk into an MS CRM
environment.  From quick research it seems the way to do this is through
a CTI interface and it requires 3rd party middleware.

I have zero experience with MS CRM, so looking for some tips on if/how
this is possible, specifically what MS CRM is capable of.  I think it
should be possible with a basic TAPI exchange and no need for CTI.

Thanks!

Information in this message is confidential.  It is intended solely for the
person or the entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not to disseminate,distribute or copy this
communication.  Please notify the sender and delete the message and any
other record of it from your system immediately.