[asterisk-users] Real Time CDR

Tony Plack Tony at plack.net
Wed Nov 14 14:24:22 CST 2007

Every once in a while (like 2 out of 7 times), I get the following message:

[Nov 14 12:49:02] NOTICE[6855]: cdr.c:434 ast_cdr_free: CDR on channel 'SIP/5000-082508f0' not posted

I look in the cdr table in mySQL and indeed, the record is not posted for that call.

This makes me want to create hard file and a compare script between the file cdr and the odbc cdr, but I was wondering if anyone else has seen this error or if my config is off.

mySQL 5
Asterisk branch/1.4 current rev

cdr.conf
[general]
enabled=yes
batch=no
size=100
time=300
scheduleronly=no
endbeforehexten=no
safeshutdown=yes

cdr_manager.conf
[general]
enabled=yes

cdr_odbc.conf
[global]
dsn=asterisk
username=user
password=password
loguniqueid=yes
dispositionstring=yes
table=cdr                                                ;"cdr" is default table name
;usegmtime=no                                ; set to "yes" to log in GMT

loaded files
cdr_manager.so
cdr_odbc.so
cdr_csv.so