[asterisk-users] Problem with AGI Script

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:27:45 CST 2007

[root at efax agi-bin]# /usr/bin/perl -v

This is perl, v5.8.5 built for i386-linux-thread-multi

Debug shows nothing:
    -- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/GetEmailfromDID.agi
AGI Tx >> agi_request: GetEmailfromDID.agi
AGI Tx >> agi_channel: Zap/23-1
AGI Tx >> agi_language: en
AGI Tx >> agi_type: Zap
AGI Tx >> agi_uniqueid: 1195061174.4
AGI Tx >> agi_callerid: 5706016716
AGI Tx >> agi_calleridname: Test Networks
AGI Tx >> agi_callingpres: 0
AGI Tx >> agi_callingani2: 0
AGI Tx >> agi_callington: 33
AGI Tx >> agi_callingtns: 0
AGI Tx >> agi_dnid: 5706010280
AGI Tx >> agi_rdnis: unknown
AGI Tx >> agi_context: macro-faxreceive
AGI Tx >> agi_extension: s
AGI Tx >> agi_priority: 2
AGI Tx >> agi_enhanced: 0.0
AGI Tx >> agi_accountcode:
AGI Tx >>
    -- AGI Script GetEmailfromDID.agi completed, returning 0

Just returned with a 0 and doesn't do anything it is suppose to do.  I'm
kind of at a loss.