[asterisk-users] Install Scripts for CentOS 4

Jonn R Taylor jonnt at taylortelephone.com
Tue Nov 13 14:45:38 CST 2007

Except that FreePBX has problems with php5. I played with this a little with asterisk 1.4 and CentOS 5 and got it all working, I just have not had time to get the scripts finised.

The other thing with CentOS vs Debian is that CentOS packages do not change every month or so. Debain seems to a little more on the bleeding edge of this, which is not the best thing for a production system. It is totally person preference and nothing else.

Jonn