[asterisk-users] [Fwd: Re: VoiceMail hangup]

marcotasto marcotasto at libero.it
Tue Nov 13 08:10:30 CST 2007

Hi Neofita, Doug and All.

I think I've the same problem but I don't know if it's related to the bug suggested below.
I try to explain my behavior:
- I dial the voicemail extension.
- I hear: "You have 1 new message. Press 1 for new messages, press 2 for... or # to exit" (I listen the complete message or most part of it)
- I press 1
- I can hear the first recorded message.

But, if:
- I dial the voicemail extension.
- I hear "you have 1 new message. Press 1..." 1 pressed (without waiting for the message playing)
- Asterisk hangups.

I'm not always able to replicate the problem but, as "Il Neofita", I'm using the italian prompts... could be a problem related to that?

Bye and regards

Marco Signorini.