[asterisk-users] asterisk and installing chan_h323.so rpm

David Boyd dboyd at ignitetrx.com
Mon Nov 12 19:30:25 CST 2007

It seems to me that you need to run ldconfig so as to pick up the location
of the specified libraries.  Do a google on it to see syntax of "man
ldconfig".

You could also hack things by linking to the libraries from the expected
directories (What the rpm is expecting) if executing ldconfig doesn't
work.

db