[asterisk-users] VoiceMail hangup

Il Neofita asteriskmail at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 15:31:34 CST 2007

Thank you for your answer.
The problem is quite different
for example,
I am leaving a message of 5 seconds
when I call to listen the message , asterisk answer and pass the call
to voicemailmain and it plays the welcome message
now if I press 1 before 3 or 4 seconds the voicemailmain gives me then
information of the message
send the command to play the message and it exists.
If I wait more the 3 or 4 seconds and then I press 1 everything is
going well for the same kind of message