[asterisk-users] ztdummy, zttest

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Mon Nov 12 02:46:08 CST 2007

Hello,

On Nov/11/2007, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 11, 2007 at 08:51:40PM +0100, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:
>

> > I also tried using bristuff 0.3y, 0.3s, etc. (is it 0.3 bristuff when
> > Asterisk is 1.2.X?). Always without any result :-(
>
> Latest bristuff for 1.2 is y-k . See http://bristuff.org/ .
> However the bristuff Zaptel patch has no effect on ztdummy or Zaptel
> timing.

I also tried y-k (last week) with no results in that machine. That
computer is a Dell PowerEdge 860. I just checked now in other machine
(standard Pentium 4) and just loading ztdummy and running zttest is
working. In other machine, running ztdummy and zttest too.

I don't know why this PowerEdge 860 is not working in that way :-(

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona