[asterisk-users] 'Traditional' Faxing

joakimsen at gmail.com joakimsen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 01:03:31 CST 2007

As another suggested the Sangoma cards should work.

However we need someone to write a frontend to Steve Underwood's
wonderful spanDSP library. This will allow us a T38 gateway of sorts
meaning you can connect a Linksys ATA using T.38 and we can say that
(assuming your fax machine strictly complies with the relevant
standards) faxing will work with 100% reliability, thats a bit more
assuring that it "should work," no?