[asterisk-users] [not about sangoma/zaptel] Playback() clicking sound at the end of the prompt

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun Nov 11 12:15:48 CST 2007

Hi, when you want to post a new message to the list, please don't reply
to an existing message. Start a new message to the list's address.

As for your question: see an inline answer:

On Sun, Nov 11, 2007 at 01:07:16PM -0500, dave cantera wrote:

> does anyone know how to stop the clicking sound that happens at the end
> of a playback() command?

Try trimming it off with a sound file editor (e.g: audacity) or even
with sox.

> is it something I can do in the recording?

Yes: use '#' to end the recording rather than clicking on something
noisier.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com